A Light to the Nations – Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. The Church’s Identity and Role: Whose Story? Which Images?
2. God Forms Israel as a Missional People
3. Israel Embodies Its Missional Role and Identity amid the Nations
4. Jesus Gathers an Eschatological People to Take Up Their Missional
5. The Death and Resurrection of Jesus and the Church’s Missional
6. The Missional Church in the New Testament Story
7. New Testament Images of the Missional Church
8. The Missional Church in the Biblical Story—A Summary
9. What Might This Look Like Today?
For Further Reading